Rachel & David
Loire Valley, France
June 12th 2010
Hello!! David and I got back from our honeymoon on Sunday and have heard nothing but rave reviews about the wedding. In fact, my brother said "thanks for ruining all future weddings for me, this was the best" -- it was without a doubt a fairytale wedding.
I'd be very happy to provide feedback on the various vendors:
- Overall amazing, amazing, amazing.....
- The Rehearsal Dinner restaurant was great. Such a warm and unique atmosphere, we stayed until 11:30 that evening and had a wonderful time. Great food, good service, very flexible.
- Florist - beautiful work, the flowers looked fabulous. I really loved the centerpieces with the use of the interesting cube vases and the chuppah came out beautiful as well.
- Caterer was amazing! Fabulous wedding meal, exquisite presentation & service. The café service was also excellent. The brunch was incredible – The setting, the service and the food.
- Band - We loved the roaming players. Many of our friends commented about how versatile the band was. The music during the ceremony and the cocktail hour was excellent. Our friends raved about the music. The singer was great, and the DJ was great. The recorded background music during lunch on Saturday was a very nice touch, it was so nice to hear the music while I was in the room getting my hair done.
- Hair and make up was wonderful. The hairdresser was incredibly flexible and patient, really listened to my feedback, and was even willing to change my hair a bit after she finished when I felt uncomfortable. It looked stunning in the pictures and I was comfortable all night. They were also great with my friends.
- Fireworks -- The fireworks were far beyond our expectations. The show was long, impressive and the music was great! Really looked like a professional show.
- Photographer and videographer: Obviously we haven't yet seen the pictures or the video, but I can already say that the engagement pictures were incredible. As for the wedding day itself, David and I both really appreciated that they both blended in, never felt intrusive at the party. They seem to have much more of a photo-journalist style and never interfered with the party. We're so excited to see the pictures and the video!
- Hot air Balloon: I also want to mention that the hot air balloon trip was fabulous. It was the first time for all of us and sooo beautiful. It made for a nice ending to a beautiful weekend.
- General: It was really nice that you collected everything and left them in our room in such an orderly way, we didn't feel like we had to think about any of our stuff. It was also very nice that you took my parents' spare suitcase to Paris, and that you found a pharmacy that was open on Sunday to pick up bandages for my dad! Those small touches make such a difference in allowing the wedding party to sit back, enjoy, and feel more like guests. We LOVED the hot air balloon ride and appreciated all of your help in coordinating all of those details -- from the original trips we took to check out chateaux to letting us ship our boxes to you, it was such a smooth process.
I hope this helps. We would be more than happy to serve as references in the future (though in the coming weeks I'll be changing my email for my new name!). I can't stress enough what an incredible experience it was for all of us. THANK YOU for everything and please stay in touch.
All the best,
Rachel & David, June & Fred